Acted in a number of Marathi and Hindi plays on the Experimental and Professional stage. Following are the important ones:
Jasma Odan’ (as Rangla), `Suno Janamejaya’ (Sutradhar), `Krishnadweep’, Andher Nagari’, Bhagvad - Ajjukeyam’’ etc.
Juloos’ -Directed by Amol Palekar. Played the lead role of `Munna’ and was appreciated by the critics and the audience alike. An experimental play considered as a milestone on the Marathi stage.(more than 125 shows)
- Gadakari Te Matakari”- A UniqueOne-Man Show wherein for the first time 8 great soliloquies on the Marathi stage are performed by any artist.(more than 65 shows)
- Ek Chawat Sandhyakaal”- The First Adult Comedy in Marathi by Late Ashok Patole.Performed over 270 shows. Cast- Ashok Patole and Ajit Kelkar
- Vyakti Aani Valli” - With Mahesh Manjrekar, Anand Ingale, Bhalchandra Kadam & Sunil Barve.
- Rajacha Khel’, 'Kawadi Chumbak’, `Hey Samaya Uttal Samaya’, 'Asahi Ek Dronacharya’ (with Nana Patekar)
- Tumache Amche Gane’- a delightful musical by Ratnakar Matkari directed by Dilip Kolhatkar, acted as Sutradhar.
- Kalat Nakalat’ by Dilip Khandekar, starring Archana Joglekar and Meena Naik. (100 shows)
- Jo Jinkala To Sikandar’ starring Vijay Chavan.
- Punha Shejari’ by Sai Paranjapye. (50 Shows)
- Sakkhe Shejari’ by Sai Paranjapye.(more than 250 shows)
- Ajoon Yauvanat Me’ starring Kuldeep Pawar & Asha Kale – Naik
- Sneha Mandir” Directed by Vijay Kenkre Starring Bal Karwe, Vihang Nayak, Jayant Sawarkar, Bappa Joshi, Sumukhi Pendse, Rama Joshi
- Pala Pala Kon Pudhe Paley To”- A Farce by Baban Prabhu.Starring-Santosh Pawar, Sandesh Upashyam, Ketaki Thatte, Directe by-Vijay Kenkre
- Nighale Aaj Tikadlya Ghari” Directed by Ajit BHure
- Mejawanicha Farce” by Ratnakar Matkaari
- Pati Gele Ga Kathewadi' written by Vyankatesh Madgulkar. Produced and directed by Ajit Kelkar(60shows)
English"Birthday Suite” directed by Vijay Kenkre and produced by Ashwin Gidwani.
“An Award Winning British comedy” Educating Rita Written by Willy Russell, Directed by Pratima Kulkarni, co starting Pradnya Shastri.
A unique One-Artist performance”R.K.Laxman’s Common Man’ applauded by audiences all over India and USA(Over 150 shows.)